• Book reviews
  • My crushed words

    My crushed words

    Like us

    Life's too short to leave the important words unsaid!! consider things left unsaid and my thoughts unexpressed that may be valuable to u...& I promise you will have precious time !!!

    Saturday 31 December 2016

    Happy New Year 2017


    Looking back on the months that has gone by,
    As a new year starts & an old one ends,
    We contemplate what brought us joy,
    And we think of our loved ones & our friends.
      
    Recalling all the happy times,
    Remembering how they enriched our lives,
    We reflect upon who really counts,
    As the fresh & bright New Year arrives.

     And when we ponder on those who did,
    I immediately think of you.
    Thanks for being one of the reasons.
    We’ll have a happy New Year!




    With smiles...
    Swathi  💙

    (Investing myself completely in the art of living)

    1 comment: