• Book reviews
  • My crushed words

    My crushed words

    Like us

    Life's too short to leave the important words unsaid!! consider things left unsaid and my thoughts unexpressed that may be valuable to u...& I promise you will have precious time !!!

    Monday 18 July 2016

    Coffee with me??

            Hi...I’m Swathi....


    This post is only to those who wanna know about me..!!  
    Oh..nice to see you..because you are one of them..!!!

    I swear you ..this is me..!..only me..!
    If you are my best buddy,you would 've felt most of these..!!!..
    Have a nice time!!!


       1.    I heartily believe that I am the creator of my own destiny. And my ultimate destination is to be happy (with all my desires satisfied) and make others happy (at least people around me)

    2.      I will never admit myself as calm and composed because I am talkative to those I feel very close to me! This means I am a reserved type to few...


        3.    I have felt in circumstances that I’m typically strong  enough to handle any kind of situations. So, obstinate myself against anything I come across!


         4.    I said “am of reserved type to few & talkative to intimates"...but I promise every spoken word is
          definitely from my heart!

         5.      I love my mom, dad and sis more than anyone in this world....!!!!

        6.      I love reading books, painting, pencil art, gardeningtravelling & definitely blogging these days..!!!  
                           
        
        7.      I’ll be hurt badly when I’m ignored by 
            the ones I really like & if once hurt  I will ask for the reason and then decide to continue in relation to them or not.

     8.  I never hurt anyone intentionally with my words or actions. But, if
      I don’t talk to people as before I used to it, means they have done something wrong or hurt me in any way & 
    I never feel sorry for them
    .

    9. I love eating chocolates like anything..& I challenge you if you mix merely 10 to 12 varieties  & give me also I will tell you the names correctly tasting it..!


    10. If you agree that beauty is the matter of heart and not the face...then sure....I am very beautiful!

    11. I’m far away from anger. If you ever experienced angriness from me, then you are very close to me...

        13. I hardly show emotions to others. It doesn’t mean that I possess no sentiments. I too bear some but, I bottle up my feelings often...

           14.People tell me I’m a good orator & I received the
              best speaker award from INS Rajali .

    Also fetched my school a rolling shield when I was studying grade nine. so.I suppose a good speaker should be a good listener....and 
                     I ‘m a good listener too! 

     15. I’m built up only by my mistakes!
      
         16.I never resign myself to the fate factor.
    And very important thing......

    17.I don’t look innocent because  I’m damn crazy....


    Hope you had a  nice time...anyways thank you so much for spending your time with me!!!


    With smiles.
    Swathi    💜
    (Investing myself  completely in the art of living)