• Book reviews
  • My crushed words

    My crushed words

    Like us

    Life's too short to leave the important words unsaid!! consider things left unsaid and my thoughts unexpressed that may be valuable to u...& I promise you will have precious time !!!

    Wednesday 20 June 2018

    Withered Rose

    Where did you elude?
    I'm with you in the past, 
    Future I'm in a void, 
    which do I fit in?
    Past or future?

    The yellow path, ecstatic path, 
    Turned blue, susceptible of you,
    I feel tattered , how
    can you make me feeble, 
    In a chaos like this!

    Eternity is what awaits,
    To cut through, 
    You in my head, 
    Twisting & turning
    Like lava in earth
    Awaits to burst open.

    Life ravenous to resurface
    Like the thousand memories with you,
    Long forgotten in our fights,
    A line of magic,
    Regret not telling you one before,


    With love,
    Swathi Mohan
    (Investing myself completely in the art of living)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment