• Book reviews
  • My crushed words

    My crushed words

    Like us

    Life's too short to leave the important words unsaid!! consider things left unsaid and my thoughts unexpressed that may be valuable to u...& I promise you will have precious time !!!

    Tuesday 11 July 2017

    Stay grounded

    9 slapped 8.
    8 asked, "Why did you slap me"?
    9 replied, "You are inferior to me, so I slapped you."
    Upon hearing this, 8 went to 7 and slapped 7 harder.
    When asked by 7 why 8 gave the same reply that 9 said.
    "You are inferior to me".
    Likewise,
    7 slapped 6.
    6 slapped 5.
    5 slapped 4.
    4 slapped 3.
    3 slapped 2.
    2 slapped 1.
    Now 1 has 0 as its inferior.
    But, instead of slapping—
    1 welcomed 0 with love. Allowed 0 to stand next to it.
    The duo became 10.

    Tables turned and it is now number 9's turn to get slapped.

    Moral:
    ·         Choose your relations wisely.
    ·         A good friend is as worthy as 1000 good books.
    ·         A bad friend is as harmful as 1000 enemies.
    ·         Even a mighty snake dies if a group of ants attack. Never be proud of your position. Stay grounded.



    2 comments:

    1. Thanks for sharing. I hope it will be helpful for too many people that are searching for this topic. Keep posting and keep this forum a great place to learn things.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

      ReplyDelete